The specialised field of precise setting out requires an experienced team of qualified engineering surveyors using high specification surveying equipment in order to achieve the necessary accuracy.
- Pile positions / Pile caps
- Contiguous piled retaining walls
- Building locations
- Roads, highways, haul roads
- Levels, Datums & height transfer
- Drainage systems
- Steel positions, bolt holes
- Concrete shutter lines, slab extents
- Glazing positions, shoes, mullion and transom lines
Typical setting out required for construction projects includes the establishment of main grid lines for contractors’ work. As buildings become more complex in design it is vital that all disciplines have confidence that their work will interface correctly. An increasing use of pre-fabrication techniques has also meant that surveyors have to achieve ever tighter tolerances in the positioning of structures and their components.
Survey Systems have undertaken vast amounts of setting out on many projects of varying size, complexity and location. We are capable of working anywhere in the UK, and are renowned at being efficient in meeting deadlines and achieving the high accuracy required in today’s work place. We believe it essential to be flexible in our approach and liaise closely with clients to fully understand their requirements.
Our surveyors are experienced in the construction and survey industry. For completing works we have an extensive resource of high precision survey equipment, which is regularly tested and calibrated. Our experience has enabled us to develop working techniques that are both effective and efficient.
We undertake projects from single residential properties to major buildings such as hotels, offices and hospitals and can provide you with:
- Major project control and grid networks
- Precision setting out
- As-built surveys
- Dimensional control from the beginning to the end of a project
- Boundary setting out
- Co-ordinate calculation
- Ongoing project and as built drawings and reports
- Precise comparison to design drawings
- Profile boards & batter rails
- Quality Assurance data and as-set out drawings